Well, version control considerations aside (for issues around merges when
new struts-config.xml are checked in), Have you also looked at Struts
sub-applications? Each can have it's own struts-config.xml.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: struts-config.xml

I am curious as to how others are working with the
struts-config.xml file.  I am working on a large
project with a team of 8 other developers.  So far we
have over 200 actions.  The struts-config.xml is
becoming a bottle neck, because each developer needs
to update the file at the same with entries into this
file.  Does anyone have any ideas as to how to make
working with this file any easier?  Thanks in advance.

Pay Young