De : Richard Raquepo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : Friday, March 21, 2003 10:12 AM
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : creating my Class

I am in the process of designing a class but coudn't figure out how to start it
because i'm thinking how
struts tags will display my info.

My expected output is like this

    Record1    blah    blah
        Record1_sub_detail1    blah
        Record1_sub_detail1    blah
        Record1_sub_detail1    blah
    Record2    blah
    Record3    blah
        Record3_sub_detail1    blah

I don't how will be the data type of my class probably it will look like this:

    class Record {
        ArrayList record;
        ArrayList subrecord[];
    }

r really don't what to use really. Can someone give me some idea and also how will i
be able to display it in
my JSP using struts tags.

thanks a lot.

-Richard