Hi,

I'm running an Apache (1.3) webserver on linux (Suse 8) that has multiple virtual hosts. I'm using JkMount (AJP 13) to get Tomcat to handle my Struts .jsp files. At the moment JkMount only looks in ROOT for jsp files, so even though I have the doc root set to /home/bob/jakarta/webapps/bob and happily serves .html from that directory, if I try and point to a .jsp file it looks in webapps/ROOT.

That would be fine if I where just running one site, but I need to be able to look in multiple directories under webapps for my Struts files.

Also, should I do anything special to handle the .do extension in my JkMount settings?

Many, many thanks in advance!

Sasha