Hi,
Has any one used tabs .As they are client side Javascript . How does structs which is a server side framework deal with it . ?

-thanx for ur inputs

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 struts struts wrote :
Hello ,
I have a problem . I have created a sample application in
struts and would like to include "tabs" in my struts page is there
any way I can do this. The problem Iam facing is I have to use struts 1.0 which
did not support this can any one help me in telling me what do I
need to include in my tag library (struts library) to have this
functionality .

thanx in advance.

regards
Struts explorer

Odomos - the only mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at webmail35.rediffmail.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named jakarta.apache.org!. (#5.1.2)

--- Enclosed is a copy of the message.
Hello ,
I have a problem . I have created a sample application in struts and would like to include "tabs" in my struts page is there any way. The problem Iam facing is I have to use struts 1.0 which did not support this can any one help me in telling me what do I need to include in my tag library (struts library) to have this functionality .