On a struts based JSP is need to output something like:
To do x, click <here>
<here> means that words needs to be a link. Without using resource (and internationalization), it would look like:
<P>To do x, click <a href="URL">here</a></P>

Without internationalization 100% OK, it would become:
<P>
  <bean:message key="click"/>
</P>

click=To do x, click

The problem is that this is not fully localizable. In some languages the word "here" would have to be in a different position. I do not want to have different JSPs for each locale.
I know I could make a custom tag to do this, but I am hoping somebody already has a solution to this problem.

--dolf