Hi all,
  I'd like to thank everybody for helping me. I think describe method will work.
But to that guys that said copyProperties would do the job i don't think so. Looking
at code of
commons-beanutils 1.6.1 (latest available) i can't see that code working with
destination bean
being a Map instance. Is my guessing right?

Best regards,
 Daniel.