Funny you should all be asking. As it turns out, I expect to be hiring one
or two Struts developers in the near future. And better yet, you won't have
to move to Calgary to take the job. I am happy to work with remote
contributors.

At the risk of starting a deluge, anyone interested in hearing more should
contact me directly. (While I'm sure the rest of the list members will be
fascinated by the details :-), such discussions would be WAY off topic.)

Jefficus