Hi Everyone,

I am trying to migrate my app to use Tiles (using Struts 1.1 RC 1).  I am
currently getting the following error trying to load my first page:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Warning - Tag put : Bad type 'path'.
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
48)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)

... [snip]

Does anyone know why this exception occurs??

Thanks in advance,

Damian.

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may
be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or
damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy
or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or
by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 9201 4888]