On 03/24/03 22:21:56 -0500 Mark Galbreath wrote:

Perhaps, but the really important thing is the inclusion of JSTL into
struts.  I would venture to guess that most people implementing a Struts
architecture these days are using JSTL.

Am I wrong?  Guys - sound off!  Craig - give us direction!  BTW: Craig -
I've floating around your source code - really cool stuff!

Great! I seem to have started something.

My two cents:

Since JSTL is intergral to using a framework like Struts, most developers will be asking questions that pertain to both. For example, the page I'm having difficulty with also makes use ot the struts-html form Tag.

And while you're discussing all this, would someone mind helping me out with my original problem? (-:

I'll go subscribe to jsp-interest meanwhile.

Thanks,

A.

--
Adam Sherman