Hi all,

Is anyone else getting an absolute boat load of messages from the
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I got 5 just off my first post of the day.

I don't mind if people delete the messages, but I *really* don't need to
know about it every time. Could the person responsible, just filter those
messages to the trash rather than have the postmaster deal with them.

Not a gripe, but I get about 700 mails a day, and I would like to keep the
inbox a little less full and the filters down below 50 :-)

Thanks

Simon

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung