Hi
Thanx for your reply
Following is my struts-config.xml file..
I am only using ActionServlet not using ActionForm

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
          "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN"
          "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd";>

<!--
     This is the Struts configuration file for the example application,
     using the proposed new syntax.

     NOTE:  You would only flesh out the details in the "form-bean"
     declarations if you had a generator tool that used them to create
     the corresponding Java classes for you.  Otherwise, you would
     need only the "form-bean" element itself, with the corresponding
     "name" and "type" attributes.
-->

<struts-config>

          <!-- ========== Global Forward Definitions
============================== -->
          <global-forwards>
            <forward   name="logoff"               path="/logoff.do"/>
            <forward   name="logon"                path="/logon.jsp"/>
            <forward   name="success"              path="/mainMenu.jsp"/>
          </global-forwards>

          <!-- ========== Action Mapping Definitions
============================== -->
          <action-mappings>

                    <action    path="/testjsp"

type="org.apache.struts.webapp.example.TestAction"
                                scope="request"
                                input="/testjsp.jsp">
                                <forward   name="success"
path="/testjsp.jsp" />