> You said :
> > in the RequestSignalsDelegate and it removes the form from the request
in
> > the same way as well.
>
> If it removes datas from request, where are datas you get in your
(StrutsCX)Servlet from ?

Exactly the same place.  The code to retrieve the form is identical:

ActionForm form =
          (ActionForm) request.getAttribute(StrutsCXConstants.CURRENTFORM);

ActionForm form =
          (ActionForm) request.getAttribute(StrutsCXConstants.CURRENTFORM);

One cut and pasted directly from each file.

Thanks again for your help.  I'll have aplay with it all and see if I can
get it to work.

Cheers

Simon