I have a LookupDispatchAction as follows:

protected Map getKeyMethodMap() {
       Map map = new HashMap();
       map.put("label.catalogue.find", "doFind");
       map.put("label.catalogue.addtoCart", "doAddToCart");
       map.put("label.paging", "doPaging");

return map; }

I display my paging details using <a Href's> for eg.

This all worked fine for me... but i then need to change my href to submit the form as i page to the next page (I want to pick up client changes as they page...
redirecting to the next view doesn't work as you'd expect)
.
So i changed my paging href's to the following:

I have the following javascript method defined in the same jsp file:

function dopaging(offset) {
document.forms[0].submit.value = "/myLookupDispatchAction.do?action=paging&pager.offset=" + offset;
document.forms[0].submit();
}

I then get the following error:

ERROR BaseAction::execute unexpected exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Request[/myLookupDispatchAction] does not contain handler parameter named
action
at org.apache.struts.actions.LookupDispatchAction.execute(LookupDispatchAction.java:200)

Any ideas guys... is there a better way to do this???