From: Robert Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:34 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Io exception

Sounds like the Struts Network Adapter isn't working...

Sorry, I couldn't resist. This sounds like a database driver issue.
How are you establishing your connections?

You could do some preliminary testing before posting to the list.
Create a small test application that simply tries to get a database
connection.
If that fails, then you can remove all the Struts stuff (presumably Struts
is involved some
where in your application lest you wouldn't post to this list without
your subject prefaced with [OT]). If it passes, then you may want to verify
your datasource configurations are correct, etc....

robert

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email
address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]