Hi Sri / Mohan,

Does the "value" need to be a String or a String[] if multiple=true is set, for value
to be pre-selected?

Many thanks,

David

"Sri Sankaran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/24/2003 09:53:13 PM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:
Subject:    RE: pre-selected values in multi-select box not working?

Need more information.  Please post relevant portions of your form-bean and
JSP.

Have you taken a look at the html-select.jsp in the struts-exercise-taglib
application that ships with Struts?

Sri