From: Daniel Jaffa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 March 2003 21:45
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: [ANN] New York Struts Group

Vic pushed into creating a group (thx vic for taking the plunge)

I have created two polls one for how often monthly, bi-monthly, once a
quarter, and another for the day of the week.  Once we have those down we
can choose the actual date, and location. Depending on how big the group is
i think i can find a spot for a group under 20-25 people.

Daniel Jaffa