Hi

Are you sure you have an existing session? Using
request.getSession(true) will create a new session if one doesn't
already exist.

Try this instead. Placing the form that is passed in to your Action
class' execute method, into the HttpSession.
The form bean isn't put into session for you initially, which i think is
what you are expecting.

Scott Barr
www.exergonic.com.au