[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there a way to force the Locale?
I have a requirement, for user, say in en_US locale, to send an email that will have

standard notes to a user that is in, say Germany (de or de_CH).

So I need to se the locale only when I try to get the message, not change it fr the user.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/api/org/apache/struts/util/MessageResources.html getMessage can take a locale as its first argument, if this is what you mean.

_____

Thank You
Mick Knutson