yeah it's song like very strange...
what's I do is to share logic between struts and swing but not with the web
server...

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 12:24 PM
Subject: RE: Struts and Swing Client

Hi,
If you are using HTTP with Swing client, what protocol u are planning to
use?Otherwise, like u said, how can u retrieve the Data on the server?
I think U need to define a protocol for object transfer...

Have a look at SOAP...

And basically I think the idea of having a swing client for a Struts layer
seems a bit difficult to digest for me...
Can you not access the model layer directly from The swing client?But then
all the flow control logic will have to be implemented...

Any ideas folks??

regards,
Shirish