Netbeans 3.4.1 does a decent job of that, I have also tried Eclipse, but I
have since started looking at Intellij.
I am afraid to say that does the best job of any that I have seen with
struts and standard JSP and Java.

"Tim Stadinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/26/2003 12:31:06 PM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>