On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 10:37, Pingili, Madhupal wrote:
> I am thinking of a mechanism to load properties (name=value pairs) from a
> properties file
> and store them in an object and finally store that object in session for
> using it later in the web application.
> Can anyone share their experience doing this kind of tasks?

I haven't tried that yet, but it sounds like that would be a pretty cool
(and quick) way to run my server out of memory.  Of course that depends
on number of users and a few other factors, but heck, if that's what we
want.

<me:mode serious="true"/>

I wouldn't do that if I were you.  Why would you need a different set of
bundle values for each user?  Besides the obvious memory overhead, what
is it that you are trying to accomplish?

> Thanks
> Reddy

James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist