From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:13 PM
Subject: RE: [OT] Library files interfering with each other!?!

Try putting the problematic jar(xmlparserv2.jar) after the j2sdkee.jar in
the classpath.

In that case , the classes in your application wil first get the classes
from j2sdkee.jar ..
And as for the rest which need classes from second jar , they will get it
from the second jar provided they are not in first jar..