On 03/29/03 13:17:39 -0500 Robert Taylor wrote:

2. What should be used as CONDITION so that CONDITION is true if the
parameter "id" has been set? (I assume that my validation should
make sure
"id" is an integer if it is set.)

DynaValidatorForm dynaForm = (DynaValidatorForm)form; String id = (String)dynaForm.get("id");

if (id != null) {
}

I think that something else is going on because that condition isn't met if I call the Action with no parameters. It seems to be "". (Which doesn't sound right either.)

Thanks,

A.

--
Adam Sherman