When deploying my Struts application I ran in to a small problem.
I had hard coded the path to an xml file used to load values into my form.
I need to get a relative path.  I tried the following, but got a null
pointer.

ActionServlet as = this.getServlet();
ServletContext application = as.getServletConfig().getServletContext();
String basePath = application.getRealPath("/");

Thanks for your time,
Jason Long - CEO and Chief Software Engineer
Supernova Software - supernovasoftware.com
BS Physics, MS  Chemical Engineering