In the reset method of the ActionForm.

Ilya

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Sherman
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 3/29/03 8:48 PM
Subject: Populating a Form

I feel this might be a RTFM, but have not found an answer.

How to I populate a form with values I want edited without those values
reappearing when validation fails?

I have a chunk of JSP that I want to use for both the blank form and the

"edit" form that would be pre-populated with existing values. Using the

values reappearing after validation fails.

Maybe I'm approaching this completely wrong?

Thanks,

A.

--
Adam Sherman