I'm thinking to upgrade from Struts 1.0 (maybe integrating Tiles). Do
anybody have a to-do-list or something similar to convert  the old
struts-config.xml into the new DTD to let me have some idea of the effort
before to start?

Angelo Andreetto

Analyst programmer / Application Products
Boss Lab SA, via Cantonale, CH - 6934 Bioggio
tel. +41 (0)91 612 26 65 - fax +41 (0)91 612 27 72
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.bosslab.com

IMPORTANT:
This e-mail transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only.
Its contents are private, confidential and protected from disclosure and
should not be read, copied or disclosed by any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to notify the
sender immediately by telephone (+41-91-612 26 11),
to redirect the message to the account "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and to delete this
e-mail.
E-mail transmissions may be intercepted, altered or read by unauthorized
persons and may contain viruses. Therefore, it is recommended that you use
regular mail or courier services for any information intended to be
confidential. However, by sending us messages through e-mail, you authorize
and instruct us to correspond by e-mail in the relevant matter.
Thank you.