On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 06:42, Jain, Shilpi wrote:
> My session beans are getting shared across multiple instances of the
> browser. The updation that I do in one instance is reflected in the other
> instance.
> Is this a struts bug or I am doing something wrong!
>
> Shilpi

Shilpi,

This is correct behavior for session beans.

It is because of how _most_ browsers handle sessions.
A new session is created _only_ if you open a new application instance
(e.g., double-click on the IE, Netscape icon), not if you do a Ctrl-N,
or File->New window.  If you do a Ctrl_n, opening up a new browser
window, that window will (usually) share the same session as any other
browser windows that are open.

Does this make sense?

--
Becky Norum