You're welcome, although for the record, I was wrong again. :)  After
finally looking at the docs myself, it *does* say that you should be able
to use your collection in notEmpty. I didn't remember this, obviously. And
it does say that it will check for an empty collection. I suppose using
<bean:define> to get your collection into a variable, then use that as the
name attribute of the notEmpty tag, would be what I might try.

However, glad you got it working!

Susan

On 03/31/2003 10:46:13 AM "Sloan Seaman" wrote:

> The logic:notPresent tag did the trick....
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Sloan

The