Hi everybody!

  I've got the next problem. I don't know how I can pass a business object to a <logic
iterate> tag when it's call from an action,

in struts-config.xml

<action path="/Proyectos"

        validate="true"

        type="com.profesor.proyectos.ProyectosAction"

        scope="request"

        name="proyectosForm"

        parameter="method">

        <set-property property="inicioResults" value="true" />

          <forward name="exito" path="/muestraProyectos.jsp" redirect="true" />

     </action>

In my Dispatch action i've got ....

public ActionForward mostrar(ActionMapping mapping,

ActionForm form,

HttpServletRequest request,

HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException,ServletException

{

String target=new String("exito");

BusinessObject = getProyectos();

???????

return mapping.findForward(target);

}

And in my muestraProyectos.jsp... and I don't know

   <logic:iterate id="muestra" name="" parameter="" >

      <bean:write name="muestra" />

  </logic:iterate>

I test almost everything and i search in documentation but i don't know what i have to
write that fit it properly.

Thanks,

Yahoo! Messenger
Nueva versi&oacute;n: Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y m&aacute;s #161;Gratis!