Hi Mahesh,

You can certainly specify a message in another bundle:

Here's the validation.xml for my field, "longField"

            <field property="longField"   depends="long"   >
                <arg0 key="validateForm.longField.errorname"/>
            </field>

Here's where I put longField on a form, along with display of an error message
from a validation-specific message resource file (note bundle= ):

Here's where the separate bundle is incorporated in my struts-config.xml file:

<message-resources parameter="torch.webapp.panthers.ValidatorResources"
null="false"
key="VALIDATOR_BUNDLE">
</message-resources>

and the error message from ValidatorResources.properties looked like:

errors.long={0} must be a long.

HTH,

-jeff