If you are not going to process the card, your client is better not knowing what it is.

At 11:08 PM 3/31/03 -0500, you wrote:
The folks at PlugNPay (plugnpay.com) have a nice Java API for doing
processing, I've used with with good success.

James

LEGAL NOTICE

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the message. Thank you