Hi All,

        I have a question regarding an ActionForm.

I have an ActionForm

public class OrderForm extends ActionForm {
        String orderID;
        Header header;
        List items;

}

I have looked at the struts-exercise-taglib example and see how to display
the items list via the logic-iterate tag.  My question is if I use this form
for a multi-page form where header information is filled in on one page and
submitted.  This forwards to a page which displays all the header
information and a form which allows the user to add an item.  The form to
add an item has several fields which are stored in an item which I need to
store in the list as shown above.

Do I need to have a single item which I access through the form as I access
the header then in an appropriate place add that item to the list for use
later in a display or transfer to the business logic?

For instance,

public class OrderForm extends ActionForm {
        String orderID;
        Header header;
        Item tempItem;
        List items;

}

Then in my form to add an item to the order  I have the appropriate html
text boxes... etc.  They will be access through the tempItem.id method.
Then once the item passes validation I can add it to the list of items I
will later display to the user?

Jamie Cruz
Software Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]