I completely agree. While I do have a Comp. Sci. degree, I have worked with many fine
programmers that have degrees ranging from English to Chemistry to Astronomy to
Meterology. If I'd know that it was possible to be a programmer without a Comp Sci
degree, I'd have studied Astro-Physics and studied Comp.Sci. on the side.

Oh well.

Simon