Hi ,
I am using a pager taglib which can be used on any
scrollable object like collection etc
I have also written a small HOWTO u can visit
http://kulkarni_ash.tripod.com/howto/jsptaglib-howto.html

and try to use it

Anyone else using this taglib can u please verify and
let me know if i am missing some thing

Ashish

--- Brian McSweeney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>