Hi all,
The Access class in commons-scaffold
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/scaffold/) that is referred to
in the book "Struts in Action" is deprecated. StorageBean interface is recommended in
the javadoc instead. There is a StorageBeanBase class that implements StorageBean, but
it seemed to me that it was designed for SQL data access. Would you recommend me to
subclass the StorageBeanBase class for data access other than SQL data, or is it
better to completely re-write our own StorageBeanBase class that implements the
StorageBean interface? Are there any users of the Scaffold package out there?
Thanks,
Mete