Have you (the strut's commitors) discuss about the possibility to separate
the struts components (tiles, valdator, struts-html, struts-bean, ...) into
differents jars ?
a good advantage is not to wait struts versioning for an enhancement on one
of these components.(very similar to the commons-XX.jar files)

Guillaume

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et
etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message electronique
est susceptible d'alteration.
Le CREDIT DU NORD et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce
message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
This message and any attachments ( the "message") are confidential and intended solely
for the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are susceptible to
alteration.
Neither CREDIT DU NORD nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for
the message if altered, changed or falsified.