Hi ....
 In struts-layout can we have a user role based display of:

1. links (For e.g several links on a toolbar based on user role as editor or admin)
2. combo boxes ( the options in the combo boxes, for e.g editor can select two options
whereas admin can three)
3. Form submit links/buttons (different kind of form submits for admin and editor)

Right now from the documentation and examples i can only see
this for form fields.

If the struts-layout does support the above which version does this (links?)
and if NOT are these things there in their To-Do's list and when can we
expect that.

Please reply ASAP .... i need this as an urgent requirement in my
project.

Thanx in advance,
Regards,
Ubhay.