Hi Adam,

This is what I am doing too.  Every action may have one or more forwards. like
time-out forward, success forward, cancel forward and any other action specific
forwards. There are common global forwards which maps common local forwards
like "failure".

I guess you will have to define generic screen flow for all the modules. I have
like:

search
view (Read only)
Edit
Delete Confirm
Add child record from a list.
Add new child record (with some input fields)
Remove child record (just detach child from this record)
Remove child record from system

All your modules may not need all these, but you may use one of the
combinations..

.anil