Ye, cool. Maybe you know how java developed from stone age (2 mln year B.C.)?
And your university diploma is 'web development in renaissance epoch'?
~nn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Micael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Users Mailing List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 12:41 PM
Subject: RE: 12 month contract - Toronto - immediate start

Why would anyone be offended because they have special requirements.  What
they need, clearly, is a very well trained and affable Java enterprise
coder.  They are being clear that you should not waste your time if you are
not qualified.  I like that.  I am sort of peripherally qualified for this
position and have appreciated the candor.

Micael

LEGAL NOTICE

you