From: Chappell, Simon P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 3:27 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT] Re: 12 month contract - Toronto - immediate start

Threadsafe? Most likely, but never underestimate the ability of wives to
maintain their own persistence mechanism to track the dequeue rate of
previously loaded honeydews. And never forget the interprocess communication
that occurs to their parent process (a.k.a. The Mother-In-Law!) to evaluate
your metrics against a known similar working process (a.k.a. The
Father-In-Law).

:-)