hi

1) in using dynaforms is it possible to set FormFile fields in the
struts-config? if supported, what type would such a field be?
java.lang.Class?

2) before i run my validator i want run all my actionform variables through
a formatter. (eg: converting 2003/12/12 to 2003-12-12 and other
conversions). obviously this has to happen after the form is populated and
before the form is validated. where do i need to put this code if this is to
work with automatic Validator validation ? would it work for manual
validation (as in validate() in the action form) as well? Further, i will be
using this for multiple web-apps. is there a way i can extend/modify struts
itself so that the application writer don't have to worry about it? ie; form
values set would alredy be formatted!

thanx

riyaz