Is there a way to save the ActionErrrors in Session Scope and still have it
recognized by <html:errors /> in the jsp.

I've got the Errors Object saved to session by:

HttpSession session = request.getSession(false);
session.setAttribute(org.apache.struts.Globals.ERROR_KEY,errors);

( where errors is my ActionErrrors Object )

However, the jsp page doesn't display the error values ( it does however
display the key, all the time ).

I need it in session scope b/c in the application the Action Class is
redirecting NOT forwarding and so the request and response objects are
lost...

Thanks,

Jimmy