From: teknokrat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 6:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: tiles and tiles controllers

Currently i have two page definitions - one for inheritence and one for
the controller. The controller is a TilesAction - I suppose i could
create a TilesAction that did nothing and have the inherited pages use
that but it seems an unnecessary hack. It would be good if setting the
controllerUrl to "" was OK or even a switch to disable it.