Thanks,

I'll set up an <error-page> element. I would like all reported errors to be
caught though, but it seems that the <error-page> element requires an
<error-code> element as well.

Does this mean that I have to add an <error-page> element for every
<error-code> I want to catch, or is there a way to tell teh container to
route every error to an error page ?

Best Regards
Eirik

"David Graham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i melding
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]