Hi folks,

I normally wouldn't post this type of info to the Struts list, but since a
number of you have asked to be kept abreast of Barracuda develpments, I
figured I would let you know that the long awaited stable release of
Barracuda 1.2.0 is finally here!

You can download it at:
http://barracudamvc.org/downloads/

A lot has changed since the 1.1.1 release.  Barracuda moved to
http://www.barracudamvc.org , the source has been refactored, there now
exist two contrib packages with reusable code and example webapps to show
off their functionality, numerous bugs have been fixed, quite a few new
features have been added and many features improved, and deployment of
Barracuda and BarracudaDiscRack is now incredibly simplified.

See the most important changes here...
http://barracudamvc.org/Barracuda/docs/changes.html#1_2_0_Release_Notes
and here...
http://barracudamvc.org/BarracudaDiscRack/docs/changes.html

For a more detailed explanation of the changes, see....
http://barracudamvc.org/Barracuda/javadocs/org/enhydra/barracuda/A_Changes_H
istory.html

For information on building and deploying Barracuda, see...
http://barracudamvc.org/Barracuda/docs/build_deploy.html

And, of course, don't forget to try out the new contrib apps.  See...
http://barracudamvc.org/Barracuda/docs/contrib_package.html

All this information, and more, is available at:
http://barracudamvc.org/Barracuda/index.html
and here...
http://barracudamvc.org/BarracudaDiscRack/docs/index.html

Thanks to everyone on the BarraucdaMVC team for all your hard work and
thanks to all the users who continue to utilize this great project!  Oh, and
special thanks to those who donated hosting, time, money, and effort to make
barracudamvc.org possible.
http://www.visi.com/~hoju/barracuda/donations.html

Enjoy!

Christian