if you get stuts console it validates you tiles, struts and validator xml files. Might save you some time..

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

cheers mark

On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 01:04 Europe/London, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a way find out which file is causing the following error. have been over web.xml, tiles-def.xml and struts-config.xml commenting out each section but can't find the problem. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

What other information would be needed to help me find this?

I am trying to set up stuts/tiles to run on Tomcat 4.1

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing error processing resource path
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initModuleConfig(ActionServlet.j ava:952)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:465)
at org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet.init(ActionComponentServ let.java:103)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:256)

Regards

Ross Rotherham