Hi David, Craig,

Thanks for your replies. I will forward them to my team.

I made the same points about multi-threading verbally and following up with
research and references for the team.

They seem to be itching for benchmarks though, so I'll give it to them by
building a single, then multi-servlet app and using Introscope with some
load test simulators. I was hoping somebody in a situation such as myself
already had done it.

Now the next matter of opposition I'm getting is does struts work well in a
distributed environment for example load balancing. I will post this a
separate thread with what I have told them already.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]