From: Josh McCulloch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 1:39 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Submit Value

A submit button is supposed to submit a parameter when selected.
i.e.

<input type="submit" name="submitButton" value="Delete">

should send /xxx.do?submitButton=Delete

This should correspond to a member of your ActionForm.

You should also look into DispatchAction and LookupDispatchAction.
They can call different "execute" methods depending on a parameter from
the form post.

HTH,
Josh

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Ok... Does anyone have a good alternative then?

Experience the convenience of buying online with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://shopnow.netscape.com/