(I should probably go read the HTML 4.0 spec BUT...)

Is anyone familiar with the <button/> tag in HTML 4.0? I just found it listed in "Web Design In A Nutshell".
To quote, "Defines a 'button' that functions similar to buttons created with the input tag, but allows for richer rendering possibilities.
Buttons can contain content such as text and images." These buttons can function as if it were a <input type="button/submit/reset">,
but you can embed an image within the button (I might want to use it for displaying accessKeys on buttons _S_ave).

Should there be a html: tag to deal with this tag? Is this still part of the specification?

- Josh