Somebody spoof his email and just mail unsubscribe bot. Would that work?

Brandon Goodin wrote:

Can we remove this guy from the Struts-User List? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!

Brandon Goodin

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:49 AM To: Brandon Goodin Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error delivering to Chetan Khimjee/Impfleet; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

Your message

Subject: RE: Submit Value

was not delivered to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

because:

 Error delivering to Chetan Khimjee/Impfleet; Router: Database disk quota
exceeded

Reporting-MTA: dns;lotus_notes.impfleet.co.za

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Notes; Error delivering to Chetan Khimjee/Impfleet; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

RE: Submit Value